HIGH POWER PROFESSIONAL 5w Dual LED - 18650 Rechargeable Battery (Not Supplied) – Works Even in Ambient Light – Patented
Editor's recommendation: "This is definitely for the specialist. Not suitable for novice users unfamiliar with lower UV wavelength characteristics. This is really specifically for those seeking professional level 365nm wavelength. If you don't really know what that is, or the difference, then better to stay away for now"
- [ATTENTION: DO NOT BUY unless you’re looking for 365nm UV, which is best for specialist applications like curing, authentication, scientific, NDT, etc. This is 365nm UV and NOT 395nm so it will not be “visible bright” with the same range as our 100 LED. Please check YOU REQUIRE 365nm UV before buying - see our Help Center for the buying guide]
- WHY uvBeast MINI 365? It’s pocket-sized yet still packs a punch! 5000mW 365nm wavelength UV is in a totally different league, dual LED (white visible) on-board, uses 18650 rechargeable battery, is built like a beast, and has a great warranty. We think it’s a great package
- UV ON AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT LEVEL. 5000mW 365nm UV. 365nm UV is considered as the sweet spot of UV use (most are 395nm and above). See our test results. It’s in a different league and with little visible light leak, which is what you want. Unlike other 365nm examples, the power from the uvBeast MINI 365 can be used in normal light and out-performs others in the dark. Our excitation/fluorescence tests were successful even at 24 feet away!
- CARRY AROUND ONE LESS FLASHLIGHT. Dual 150 lumen visible white LED on board. When using 365nm UV you always need another regular flashlight in the dark to see where you’re going. Hassle. Not anymore. Just toggle the switch and you’ll turn the uvBeast MINI 365 into a normal flashlight
- USES THE 18650 RECHARGEABLE BATTERY (not supplied). At last no more having to stock up on expensive numerous sets of batteries. A single 3.7v Li-Ion rechargeable 18650 battery will give you plenty of run-time whilst operating the uvBeast MINI 365 in a cost-effective way
• Battery (not incl.): x1 Lithium ion 18650 3.7v battery required.
• Finish: Anodized Anthracite Grey
• Material: Aerospace Grade Alumnium
• Special Features: Dual LED; 5000mW High Power UV LED 365nm
• Average Battery Life: 5 hours
THE MARKET-LEADING uvBeast FLASHLIGHT JUST GOT MINIATURE [Patented]
Many in the market for the best ultraviolet flashlight model know the uvBeast brand for its sheer power and quality of UV light
INTRODUCING THE uvBeast MINI 365
Think of it as the uvBeast that you can tuck into your back pocket. Sure there have to be some trade-offs, but we’ve made up for it with an entirely different type of UV output – 365nm wavelength at 5000mW which is considered as the gold standard sweet spot of UV light
WHY SETTLE FOR WEAK 365nm
The problem with most 365nm UV flashlights you’ll find is the feeble beam. Useless in normal light, and poor results in the dark. Most models are dogged with too much visible light contamination. We’ve simply designed those out with 365nm UV which has little visible light leak yet powerful enough you can use it during the day in normal light. And in the dark it’s effective to 24 feet away. Apart from some $100+ models, others couldn’t even go to 3 feet
Using 365nm UV in the dark means carrying around a regular flashlight too. With a respectable 150 lumen white visible LED on board that will perform this role for you, you’ll have one less flashlight to lug around. This combo gives you two flashlights in one
AN EFFECTIVE POCKET-SIZED PACKAGE
Powered by a single 18650 rechargeable battery (not supplied), you’ll save on the hassle and cost that comes with non-rechargeables. It’s pocket-sized but made of aerospace-grade aluminium, so it won’t fall apart, and with recessed LEDs for protection you can toss this around without much worry. And with a great replacement warranty, you can’t really go wrong. It’s been field tested, so you’ll be getting something that’s proven instead of an unknown “could-be-a-dud” piece of kit
Overall, we believe this is the BEST contender even if you’re considering a 365nm flashlight in the $100+ category. See our tests, and you decide